background

Halloween

Halloween

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW DAY

What a beautiful snow! I think the fact that I can return to bed makes it a little more beautiful.... this is snow day number 2 which means we are out of "flex days." Those are snow days built into our school schedule so that we don't have to add them at the end of the year. I am sad to see those days go, but I think I will get over it and just enjoy the free day.

Colt Update: The vet said that he was very brave for his surgery and that it went great. We get to pick him up today. That little guy is going to have snow up to his neck.... I will try and get some pictures of the dogs in the snow later today. After I get my second round of sleep in of course. :)

1 comment:

  1. That poor baby! He is going to be buried in that snow! Lucky for Haley she has long legs. Poor Wilson can't even go out to go potty- dad had to shovel him a path! I can't wait to see Colt's snow pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete