Sorry for the delay in bringing you all up to date footage of the pups in the snow. To cure the anticipation I hav
In any event, the pups had a blast in the snow. Colt's caught a cold and sneezes quite a bit so we may have to take him into the vet again this week. (He has to go anyway for a check on his UTI).
Jenn and I haven't been up to much. We volunteered Friday and Saturday nights at the Greek Intervarsity Christian Conference at the Marriott. It was a good time and gave us a chance to see some college friends we hadn't seen in a while.
We purchased our airline tickets to Germany (a HUGE thanks to Randy and Siggi for that!!) and we are all set to go. I've drafted an itinerary of things to do but chances are we'll only actually have enough time to do 1/2 of what I've planned on...
Chad, your battery is on the way and should arrive tomorrow!
Well until next time....
CUTE DOGS!!! i love the snow.
ReplyDeleteUm, LOVE the video. Haley with the frisbee is hysterical. When are you guys going to Germany? I'm so out of the loop...
ReplyDeletehere is my blog...ENJOY!
ReplyDelete