background

Halloween

Halloween

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Grade Funny

Being a first grade teacher I often come home with some interesting stories. I will try and share them as they come along. Yesterday, I had a student that was complaining of his leg and foot hurting. It was after recess so I thought he might be somewhat serious and I decided to go ahead and send him to the nurse. He came back still limping with no ice....apparently the nurse isn't as gullible as I am. About 5 minutes later the student comes up to me very excited and said, "I think know what will make my foot feel better." Naturally I replied, "What?" He continued in a very excited voice, "I think if I go to the bathroom then my leg will feel better!" At this point I tried to keep a straight face and I told him he could go and give it a try. What a miracle! He came back walking just fine! I have never heard of restroom therapy, but maybe this could be a breakthrough that scientists haven't discovered yet.

4 comments:

  1. Yea! Welcome to the blog world! Thanks for your First Grade Funny...kids are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how many more funnies you will have. It just brightens my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryne and I show up as one "follower" in the picture, but you can count us as 2 if it boosts your ego!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys! (It's Bonnie!) I like your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete