background

Halloween

Halloween

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunny Days Ahead?


So it's been a while since we've posted anything...I don't know if that's because the newness of blogging is wearing off or if its because our lives are really so boring there is nothing to post. I know we have no new pictures so I'll dip into the archives and provide all our readers with some gratuitous photographs of warmer locations. Also random photos.

The groundhog never saw his shadow which upsets most of us knowing there are six more weeks of winter to come. Groundhog is always wrong anyway. No one ever listens to him.

Bass fishing season is coming up! That means nothing to everyone except my uncle, cousin, myself, and a few select friends of mine. (Because they're "select" friends doesn't mean they're any better just means they like to fish.). In any event I'm trying to fish two tournaments in March and very much look forward to heading to Hotlanta for some spotted bass action (and warmer weather too). Pictured to the right is my Uncle Jim and his spotted bass on Lake Lanier. If you're a random person happening on this site or looking to buy or sell a used boat check out his website at www.theusedboatshop.com.

Ah yes, and the much anticipated update on Mr. Colt. Well, the little guy has been adopted by the best family we could have asked for. Haley certainly notices he's gone since she seems a bit depressed since his departure. She'll get over it.


And as I said, since I'm pulling my photos today from the archives and we no longer have a puppy to take pictures of I'll leave you all with this photo of Haley has a puppy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad Colt is gone, I never got to see him!! So are you two sleeping better at night? I know Russ was upset about his sleep schedule but Josh was probably not the best person to complain to about a puppy keeping him up. :-)

    ReplyDelete