background

Halloween

Halloween

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Congrats Wes!


Congratulations to my brother for his recent graduation from Anderson University. For everyone who doesn't know he graduated with honors in music.

I know we've already told you Wes, but Jenn and I are extremely proud of you. Don't let the stress of the next phase of your life hinder your fantastic sense of humor and uncanny ability to make all your family and friends laugh. You've already heard your commencement speech yesterday so I won't bore you with another one here today. You've got a lot of life ahead of you and I'm confident you're going to do some fantastic things with it.

Now on to why everyone visits the blog....more gratuitious pictures from yesterday's festivities. Congrats again little brother!
Not much to say here. Everyone can pretty much see why I took this picture. This was not the first time I caught this duo making the swipe.








Ok, for some reason, Google is not allowing me to post any more pictures...could be due to the size of the picture files. Who knows. If I don't forget perhaps I'll post more for all the family types to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment