
Well it is official...I have crossed over to the world of 27. It seems a little close to 30 for my liking, but I guess I will have to get used to it. Looking back over the last few years I am amazed by the amount of change that we have made it through. So I guess another year just makes me excited to see what God will bring.
We had a fun weekend visiting with our families. We celebrated a "double" birthday on Friday with Russ's mom and the rest of the gang. Last night we were able to hang out with my parents and my Grandma. Grandma wasn't very interested in having dinner with us or singing "Happy Birthday" but once dessert came out she was all over it. She proudly ate the largest piece of carrot cake I have ever seen anyone eat in one sitting. I guess if anyone needs the calories she does. :)
Haley enjoyed all of the action...she has actually slept through the night all weekend! That might have been the best birthday present of all. (Besides my HAAN sanitizing floor cleaner! Which I am SO excited to try out today!) I know...if anything shows my age it is the excitement behind a floor cleaner. I can't help it...I really like it when things are clean.
Russ was able to get out yesterday and fish for a bit. Check out this small mouth bass that he caught. This was just his pre-Georgia warm up. If this is any inclination on how his season will go he is off to a great start! Hopefully, he will have some other great pictures to post once we return from our trip.
Hahaha I love how excited you got about your floor cleaner! That totally cracked me up
ReplyDeleteOk, that is a nice small mouth!
ReplyDelete