background

Halloween

Halloween

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Jenn's 30th Birthday

Goal for the week...update the blog one post per night until we are all caught up! :)

Update #1- I turned 30! On March 28th I had the most relaxing and fun day. I took the day off work. I still have a student teacher so I didn't even have to write sub plans! Russ treated Lindsay and I to a spa day at local spa in downtown Noblesville. It was so much fun. We each had a facial, a massage, a hydrating bath, and manicure and pedicure. When we arrived they had a yummy breakfast ready for us and we had a nice leisurely lunch as well. I have never done anything like this before and I am sure I will never again, but for this big day it was perfect!




That evening Lindsay, Chad and the girls came over for dinner. We had an Easter egg hunt for Emma and Addi. They had a blast. Emma was thrilled when she realized candy was inside the eggs. She refused to look for another egg until she was able to open and try each egg as she found it.




Emma and Addi taking inventory of all of their goodies!

Russ grilled an amazing pork loin and after dinner we celebrated with my favorite birthday cake, DQ ice cream cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment