.jpg)
Alright I am typically not a baby headband fan but a friend of the family made this one for Emma and I think it is pretty cute. Although if you take a look at Emma's hand I am not so sure she is happy to be wearing it.... ;)
Every time when Emma is put on her changing table she immediately turns to the quilt on the wall and gets SO excited. Watch the video for a little taste. It is so fun to see her get all worked up.
So much for pregnancy brain leaving once pregnancy is over....tonight at some point...I don't have any idea when...I apparently picked up Emma's clothes to take upstairs to her hamper. Somehow they ended up in the trash instead....really!?? The trash!!?? I went in there to throw something else away and did a double take. I can't believe I did that. Heaven help me when I go back to work...
She's just getting cuter and cuter by the minute! I am sure you are having a blast with her. . .and to think it only gets better! Hopefully we can get our two little bambinos together this summer:-)
ReplyDeleteHahaha! She LOVES that quilt! She's going nuts just looking at it! :-)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Hilarious that you threw her clothes away...what the heck!?! It's almost as bad as the time I put cottage cheese in the cabinet instead of the fridge. And it stayed for awhile. Oops.
ReplyDelete