background

Halloween

Halloween

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Las Vegas!

Last week My mom, sister and I went to Las Vegas to celebrate my sister turing 21 this summer. We had a great time! I have been trying to attach an album all day but can't get it to work. Here are a few pictures. Hopefully there will be more to come.

Ashley and I in front of a fountain in front of Caesers. Mom and Ashley just before the Bellagio light and fountain show.

Ashley and I in front the the Arch De Triumph next to the Paris Hotel.


The Bellagio garden had a Midwestern State Fair Theme with a ferris wheel, beautiful flowers, and hot air balloons.

Update on Honey...she has been adopted to a wonderful home. She is now a "region girl" living up in Goshen, IN. Haley missed her a lot the first day but has since settled back into her routine. We have finally found a frisbee that she can't destroy so we have been playing frisbee with her nonstop!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found your blog! Looks like you had a good time in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete